Bus fire at St Albans city station

St Albans & Harpenden Review: Bus on fire due to electrical fault Bus on fire due to electrical fault

Firefighters were called to a bus on fire in St Albans this morning.

The bus became ablaze at 11am at the bus stop outside St Albans city station.

Two appliances from St Albans extinguished the fire for 25 minutes, which is thought to be caused by an electrical fault in the engine.

The driver and passengers were immediatley evacuated. No one was injured.

The bus company mechanic arrived to arrange for the recovery of the bus.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree