These CCTV images show the faces of women police would like to speak to in connection with a string of handbag and purse thefts in St Albans and Hemel Hempstead.
A number of thefts have been linked in the two areas, as seen below:
• Between 2pm and 4pm on Friday, December 13 at a pub in Fishery Road, Hemel Hempstead, a woman in her 50s had cash, a driving licence and a bank card stolen from her handbag.
• Between 3.15pm and 3.45pm on Friday, December 13 at the same pub in Fishery Road, Hemel Hempstead, a woman in her 60s had money stolen from her purse, which was in a handbag next to where she was seated.
• At around 3.30pm on Friday, December 13 at a café in Bridge Street, Hemel Hempstead, a woman in her 60s had her purse stolen. It contained cash and a bank card.
• Between 11.45am and 1.10pm on Friday, January 24 at a restaurant in Victoria Street, St Albans, a woman in her 40s had her handbag on the floor. The thieves went into the bag and stole bank cards and a driving licence.
• Between 12.15pm and 1pm on Friday, January 24 at a restaurant in Redbourn Road, St Albans, a woman had her bank card stolen from her purse.
• Between 1pm and 1.30pm on Friday, January 24 at a garden centre in Leighton Buzzard Road, Piccotts End, a woman in 70s had her handbag, which contained bank cards, stolen.
• Between 9am on Monday, January 27 and 3.45pm on Tuesday, January 28, a woman in her 50s had her driving licence and bank cards stolen from her handbag.
PC Matt Cann from the Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: "We would like to speak to the women pictured as they may have information that could assist our investigation into these thefts.
"These thefts have targeted vulnerable people so anyone who recognises these women, or if they recognise themselves, contact me straight away."
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Cann via Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101, citing crime reference D1/14/502. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.