"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (37)
- Clothing (22)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (71)
- Household and DIY (19)
- Miscellaneous (16)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - COLLINS STAR SCOPE
COLLINS, Margaret Ellaline of High Street, Redbourn. Passed away on the 12th April 2010, aged 78
Birthdays - METHERELL
METHERELL, Melissa To my darling buba. Happy 21st Birthday, Hope ypu have a pigtastic day. All my
Marriages - MATT THOMAS LIANA WALL
MATT THOMAS & LIANA WALL Congratulations on your Engagement. Love Mum, Dad, Michael & Marc
Births - KERBY
KERBY, Tony and Emma (nee Tomlinson) Are proud to announce the birth of their son, Thomas Harry on