"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Snow boots size 12 Next, size 12. Never worn, still with original label (for £19).
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (58)
- Clothing (28)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (73)
- Household and DIY (22)
- Miscellaneous (20)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Pets (4)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - COLLINS STAR SCOPE
COLLINS, Margaret Ellaline of High Street, Redbourn. Passed away on the 12th April 2010, aged 78
Birthdays - METHERELL
METHERELL, Melissa To my darling buba. Happy 21st Birthday, Hope ypu have a pigtastic day. All my
Marriages - MATT THOMAS LIANA WALL
MATT THOMAS & LIANA WALL Congratulations on your Engagement. Love Mum, Dad, Michael & Marc
Births - KERBY
KERBY, Tony and Emma (nee Tomlinson) Are proud to announce the birth of their son, Thomas Harry on