"Scientists have identified five types of prostate cancer, each with a distinct genetic signature," BBC News reports. The hope is that recognising the genetic signature of a specific cancer could lead to targeted treatments...
- 11 annoying things you will miss
- Parents race
- Can the so-called 'male menopause' be treated with HRT?
- NICE produces new draft guidelines on caring for the dying
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (11)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (31)
- Health, fashion and beauty (9)
- Household and DIY (22)
- Miscellaneous (28)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - COLLINS STAR SCOPE
COLLINS, Margaret Ellaline of High Street, Redbourn. Passed away on the 12th April 2010, aged 78
Birthdays - METHERELL
METHERELL, Melissa To my darling buba. Happy 21st Birthday, Hope ypu have a pigtastic day. All my
Marriages - MATT THOMAS LIANA WALL
MATT THOMAS & LIANA WALL Congratulations on your Engagement. Love Mum, Dad, Michael & Marc
Births - KERBY
KERBY, Tony and Emma (nee Tomlinson) Are proud to announce the birth of their son, Thomas Harry on