- The light snow fall overnight turned much heavier going into yesterday (Monday) afternoon in St Albans.
- The Met Office has issued a yellow severe weather warning and the public are advised to take extra care.
- Showers will be coming across the south east today that could fall as snow, where around 5cm is possible.
- Residents have been advised to be aware of the risk of icy roads, as surfaces freeze behind the showers and to take extra care.
- St Albans Police advising drivers not to leave car engines running as you're de-icing cars - thieves will take that as an invite to steal it.