Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting st albans to 80360, or email us
St Albans house fills with smoke after saucepan left unattended
A house in St Albans was left completely smoke-logged after a saucepan was left on the stove.
Firefighters were called to Azalea Close at 7.41pm last night.
Crews used a ladder to enter the building through a second floor window.
Although all three floors of the house were completed filled with smoke, very little damage was done.
Firefighters remained at the house until 8.20pm.