Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting st albans to 80360, or email us
Crews tackle flat fire in Watling Street, Radlett
Firefighters were called to a flat in Radlett last night after a blaze broke out in a bedroom.
A crew from Borehamwood were called to Slade Court in Watling Street at 7pm last night.
The ground floor flat was heavily smoke logged but minor damage was caused by the blaze, which started from an electrical switch.
It is being treated as an accidental.
Firefighters remained at the scene until 7.20pm.