Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting st albans to 80360, or email us
Bus fire at St Albans city station
Firefighters were called to a bus on fire in St Albans this morning.
The bus became ablaze at 11am at the bus stop outside St Albans city station.
Two appliances from St Albans extinguished the fire for 25 minutes, which is thought to be caused by an electrical fault in the engine.
The driver and passengers were immediatley evacuated. No one was injured.
The bus company mechanic arrived to arrange for the recovery of the bus.
Comments are closed on this article.