Detectives are appealing to find the owners of items believed to have been stolen during burglaries, which were recovered when police stopped a man in St Albans.
The man was stopped by police on December 30 in Marshals Drive.
The items include:
- Silver cufflinks with an OWL impression which possibly relate to the RSPB
- Children’s Harry Potter toy coins
- Empty jewellery satchel
- Barbados coin set
- Black purse
- Blue JD sports bag
- Blue holdall
- Antique engraved metal bar (roughly 1.5inches length)
- Jewellery including
- Gold star shape earrings
- Gold circular pendant with a flower in the centre (with a loop to go onto a necklace)
- Gold cross (with a loop to go onto a necklace)
- Gold Men’s ring (of signet style)
Detective Constable Neil Sutton St Albans Local Crime Unit is investigating and said: "These items could have been stolen anywhere in the county during December. Our particular focus is on St Albans, Welwyn Hatfield and East and North Herts.
"If you live in these areas and have been the victim of a burglary where items such as these have been taken please contact me."
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Neil Sutton via the non-emergency number 101.