A shop window was smashed and cars were damaged during a vandalism spree in Harpenden over the bank holiday weekend.
Hertfordshire Constabulary said between Friday, May 9, and Sunday, May 12, vandals caused damage on three streets in the town - Hadleigh Court, Grove Road and Welbeck Rise.
The offences are as follows:
• Between 10.30pm on Saturday May 10 and 10.30am on Sunday May 11, a silver Ford Focus was scratched on the driver side door, roof and bonnet in Hadleigh Court. (F2/14/682)
• Between 10.30pm on Saturday May 10 and 10.30am on Sunday May 11, a silver Ford KA was scratched on the driver side door, roof and bonnet in Hadleigh Court. (F2/14/683)
• At 11.30pm on Saturday May 10, a window of a shop was smashed in Grove Road. (F2/14/686)
• Between Friday, May 9 and Monday, May 12, a black Ford Fiesta was scratched on the passenger side at 6pm in Welbeck Rise. (F2/14/687)
• Between 4pm on Friday May 9 and 7am on Monday May 12, a red Mini Cooper was scratched on the passenger side door and rear panel in Welbeck Rise.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PSCO Natasha Townsend via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference numbers above. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.