Two people taken to hospital after Radlett house fire

Picture from stock

Picture from stock

First published in News St Albans & Harpenden Review: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

Two people were taken to hospital yesterday after a house fire in Radlett.

Crews from St Albans, Garston, Borehamwood and Watford were called at 5.46am to Oakridge Avenue.

The detached house was on fire on the ground and first floor.

Four sets of breathing apparatus, two jets and one hose reel were used in the incident. The casualties were suffering from smoke inhalation but their condition is not said to be serious.

 

Comments (0)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree